by: Danielle Howard
As we all navigate these uncharted waters together, we want you to know we’ve been working hard to safely maintain service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your health and safety is our main priority, and we continue to closely monitor the latest developments and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We’d like to take a moment today to reassure you of a few things.
- We are here to help, and though we enjoy seeing clients in person, last week we shifted to conducting all reviews and appointments over the phone or via Zoom for the safety of all. If you have an in-person meeting scheduled in the near future, you can expect to hear from one of our team members to shift it to a phone or Zoom meeting.
- As of Monday, March 23, 2020, and until further notice, Kaydan Wealth Management’s physical offices will be closed. All team members have been instructed to work remotely from the safety of their homes. We have technology in place to help our entire team work remotely full-time while continuing to successfully service all of our clients as usual. If you need assistance, please call 810-593-1624 or visit KaydanWealth.com.
- We have made arrangements to continue to send and receive postal mail from both of our offices. Mail will be checked and processed as normal on a regular basis so please continue to return your signed and completed transition packets back to us.
- You can always check your portfolio 24/7 and view financial documents online through Client Access. Quickly get to Client Access by visiting KaydanWealth.com, then click Client Access in the upper right toolbar. If you need help with accessing your online account, please call 877.752.2237.
- Be wary of coronavirus scams. The Federal Trade Commission advises you to ignore emails claiming to have a vaccine or cure for the virus, and to refrain from clicking on links from sources you don’t know. For the most recent information and practical health tips, visit cdc.gov.
- Finally, and most importantly, please stay safe. The CDC is currently recommending we all limit our exposure to the general public, and to wash our hands regularly. Today, the State of Michigan announced a Stay Home, Stay Safe order that begins tonight at midnight for the next three weeks.
While we all make our world smaller for a period of time, know that we are still here to help you and can talk through any needs you may have, financial or otherwise. We are thinking of you and hoping you and your family are healthy and safe.
Your Kaydan Wealth Management Team